Help: Third Party Applications
88 Miles allows you to sync up your Saasu.com contact list and create invoices directly from your timesheets. To do this, you need a Saasu.com account, and you need to enable web service access to your file. To do this, you need to login in to your Saasu.com account and then:
- While signed into your Saasu file Click on Settings in the top menu.
- Click the Web Services link at the top of the page
- Make sure Web Services Access is set to On
- Note the FileID and Web Services Access Key for the file in your Files list that you are going to connect to using the API.
You are now ready to grant 88 Miles access. Click the 3rd Party Apps menu item from the settings section, and then click Enter the Access Key and File UID. You should now be ready to create an invoice!
Creating an invoice
- Click Reports from the menu
- Select the timesheet report
- Set a filter to get the set of shifts you would like to invoice against — don't forget to click Set
- Click Create an Invoice The sum of the shifts for each project in the report will be calculated, and prefilled: one project per line
- Set your hourly rate Enter your hourly rate in the "Hourly Rate" box and the totals will automatically be calculated!
- Add, edit or remove lines from the invoice and add in prices.
- Hit Save wait a moment and your invoice will appear in your Saasu dashboard!
- If you need to refresh the company list from Saasu.com, click the "Re-sync data from Saasu" button. Note: this will take a similar amount of time to the first time you sync'd from Saasu.